ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

Catchy as hell tune. Smooth animation as always, and just in time for the holiday of the month.

Cooking with Gandalf Cooking with Gandalf

You lost me a bit at the gay old man scene. But past that I loved this. Great animation and jokes.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

So much truth in this! The animation was silly and enjoyable, but if you clean up your skills a bit and make ita bit longer, I see a great future for you. True, it iiiiis a lot like Egoraptor's style, but he's got a great style so looking to it isn't always a bad thing.

Gobots Gobots

I want to like this game. The graphics are nice and the music is fun. But I agree with just about everyone else here, far too many bugs. If it didn't have so many, I'm sure it'd be much more enjoyable. First off, you don't need to charge your bot. If you survive the night where he runs dry, then he never needs to charge again. Also, prior to building the generator and windmill, there is no way to recharge his batteries. These marks ruin this game, but if you can fix them, I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience.

New York Shark New York Shark

Great, fluid, and crazy animation. You start out as a shark, then promptly start wearing a hat. Then you go eating planes an meteors and stuff! Man, this game is incredible!

Dahlia Dahlia

One Small Idea

Everything looks excellent for this piece. The details for the lips and arms are incredible. The colors help emanate the feeling behind the piece. My only idea would be to, instead of having a solid grey above and solid white below in the background, I'd have fused them into a gradient. Only a small detail, but beyond that this piece is excellent. Great work.