ZTV News Short: Halloween ZTV News Short: Halloween

Catchy as hell tune. Smooth animation as always, and just in time for the holiday of the month.

Cooking with Gandalf Cooking with Gandalf

You lost me a bit at the gay old man scene. But past that I loved this. Great animation and jokes.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

So much truth in this! The animation was silly and enjoyable, but if you clean up your skills a bit and make ita bit longer, I see a great future for you. True, it iiiiis a lot like Egoraptor's style, but he's got a great style so looking to it isn't always a bad thing.

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

I tried watching this. I did. I sat through what I assume to be a good portion of it. And I was repulsed. Shit like this gets onto the front page? Seriously!? I don't even understand how! I'm offended! I'd be fine if this hid in the corners of newgrounds like some other videos do, but when filth like this comes onto the front page, I feel a need to bring down my opinion. Please don't let something like this come onto my screen in any form again!

Metroid fun time! Metroid fun time!

It's so cute! I enjoyed this very much. The animation's fluid and the art style is enjoyable. My only complaint is there was not enough cuteness. I think you could've squeezed a little more in there. Okay, not really. You did a great job.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

Harry is one slooooow guy when it comes to uploading things. It's only once a blue moon that he uploads a video, but every video he puts up is detailed, well thought out, and impressive in nearly all ways. Harry puts incredible amounts of time and effort into his videos, and this newest release clearly shows it. I'm amazed at all of the things he put into the video, from the excellent sounds and music, to the clever and witty jokes, to the wondrous and incredible art. Harry may be slow as hell when it comes to uploading things, but it's well worth it whenever he does. Excellent work, and easily one of my favorite videos by him yet.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Keeps getting better with each video!

Whenever I go back to watch the 1st one of this series, I shake my head at the corny jokes and okay animation. Then I watch this one and laugh my head off and an in awe of the work. I look foward greatly to the next one of this series. Considering I just LoZ OOT 3D, this is a great touch of nostalgia for me and one hell of a game. My only issue was the ending was a bit sudden, but I guess that's what made it funny. You go through hell to reach Dark Link, and he was kind of tough, but then Morpha!? @#$% that. And Link gets jack@#$% for all his hard work. Tragic hero to the letter. (Not really.)

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

A touching and well-made work of art!

This movie had a beautifully eerie and smooth setting, and a touching and fantastic story. I loved how the music only added to the feeling, making this an excellent video for anyone to see.